NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- 1. Eligibility: The Golden Temple® Atta Promotion (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Smucker Foods of Canada Corp.(the “Sponsor”), Kang & Lee Advertising, and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and the immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings and their respective spouses) and members of the households of each such employee are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- 2. How to Enter: Beginning 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 26, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. ET on May 24, 2012 (the "Entry Period") there are two ways to enter the Promotion. (1) ONLINE: Visit www.golden-temple.com , click on the Promotion link and fill in all required fields on the entry form, to receive one entry into the Grand Prize drawing and one entry into that day’s (as defined below) Daily Prize drawing. (2) BY MAIL: Either complete all required fields of the Official Entry Form received by mail from the Sponsor, or legibly hand-print your name, complete mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and email address (if any) on a 3"x5" piece of paper, and mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: The Golden Temple Atta Promotion, P.O. Box 7848, Melville, NY 11775-7848. Each mailed eligible entry will receive one entry into the Grand Prize drawing and one entry into that day’s (as defined below) Daily Prize drawing on the day the entry was postmarked. Entries must be postmarked by May 24, 2012 and received by May 31, 2012, to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing and the final Daily Prize drawing. Limit one entry per person and per household per day regardless of method of entry. Non-winning entries will not be carried forward to subsequent Daily Prize drawings. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. For the purposes of this Promotion, a “day” is defined as a 24-hour period, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET. All online entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 24, 2012. Normal Internet access, phone/usage charges imposed by your on-line/phone service will apply. Mechanically reproduced or photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Incomplete entries are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must be complete and legible to be eligible. All entries become property of the Sponsor.
- 3. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): One Grand Prize: Round-trip coach class air transportation tickets for the winner and three guests from the major airport in the 48 contiguous U.S. or DC nearest the winner’s residence to a mutually agreed upon (between winner and Sponsor) major airport in India. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $8,200. Actual value may vary depending on point of origin, time of travel, and airfare fluctuations, but any difference between the actual and estimated ARV will not be awarded. 180 Daily Prizes [three per day]: A Cuisinart® Nut and Spice Grinder. The ARV of each Daily Prize is $39.95. No substitutions, cash redemptions or transfer of any prize except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should a featured prize become unavailable. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to, change of air travel fees, transportation to and from airport, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, security fees and/or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of winner. Total ARV of all prizes: $15,391. Limit one Daily Prize per person/household.
- 4. Random Drawings/Prize Notification: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 6, 2012. Three Daily Prize winners will be determined in random drawings (conducted on a weekly basis) from among all eligible entries received for each day of the Entry Period. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings. Odds of winning a Daily Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received each day. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. The Sponsor's decisions on all matters are final and binding. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by mail, e-mail and/or phone.
- 5. General: The Grand Prize winner (or parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return an executed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within seven days of receipt of notification, or the prize may be forfeited and another winner selected. Daily Prize winners will be sent their prizes within 8 weeks after winner selection. Return of any prize or prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Grand Prize winner and travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary and must have all required valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID, valid passport and travel visa) prior to departure. Grand Prize winner is responsible for travel visa arrangements, if required. Grand Prize winner’s travel companions (or parent or legal guardian if companion is a minor) will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure. If Grand Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, one of winner’s travel companions must be winner’s parent or legal guardian. Either the Grand Prize winner or one of the travel companions must hold a valid credit card to cover any incidentals or any other fees that may be required for air travel. Grand Prize air transportation must be taken within one year of date awarded, or prize will be forfeited. No changes may be made to the trip itinerary once air transportation is booked. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. Sponsor, or its agents, will make all air transportation reservations and reserves the right to determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No frequent flyer miles will be available. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed, and no refunds or compensation will be made in the event of cancellation or delay of any flight or any portion of it. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, determine which airport is closest to the winner’s home. Air transportation reservations must be at least 90-days prior to departure. The Sponsor is not liable if the Grand Prize winner and/or his/her guests are refused access to a plane, entry to India or re-entry to the United States. No refund or compensation will be made by Sponsor in the event of cancellation or delay of any portion of the air travel. Sponsor and travel providers shall not be responsible or liable for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever or any persons providing these services. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of redemption and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. By accepting a prize, a winner consents to use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness to be used for advertising and promotion purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees to release Sponsor, Kang & Lee Advertising, Young & Rubicam Brands and each of their affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies and the Administrator from any and all liability for loss or damage incurred with respect to participation in the Promotion or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents, have made or are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties (if any) are provided solely by the manufacturers, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty. Sponsor not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, postage-due, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate entries or mail, or for entries that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion, or inability to access any web site associated with Promotion, or process any action thereon. Sponsor reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary to enforce these Official Rules and ensure the fair operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, barring and disqualifying entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or who, in its sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. If due to any technical, production or other error, more winners are notified than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded in a random drawing from all such persons. No more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 6. Limitations of Liability: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, such Entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries, or e-mail or lost or damaged gift packs; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or website, may be acting in violation of the terms of the website or these Official Rules or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES OR AGENCIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ENTRANTS ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- 8. Winners List: For the names of the Daily Prize winners, available as confirmed, and for the Grand Prize winner, visit www.golden-temple.com by July 31, 2012.
- 9. Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor: Smucker Foods of Canada Corp., 80 Whitehall Drive, Markham, ON L3R 0P3. Administrator: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Cuisinart® is a registered trademark of Conair Corporation. Conair Corporation (or its Cuisinart division) is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.